Since it’s opening nearly 30 years ago, Creative Kids has inspired young children and provided a fun and safe place to learn and grow. More than 1,000 children from around the area have walked into our education center eager to learn and walked out ready for a life of learning. We take great pride in the service we provide to parents in the greater Columbia area and encourage you to discover the why so many parents recommend Creative Kids, Inc.
- that each child is unique & special.
- that in order to grow and develop socially, mentally, emotionally, and physically, children need a safe, cheerful, fun, caring, & secure environment in which to learn, discover, and create.
- that children need a stimulating, yet orderly & organized environment to explore in and one that is rich in learning materials.
- that children learn best by doing; therefore, “hands on experience” is the basis of our curriculum.
- in a fun place where your child can be happy & proud to be a CREATIVE KID!
- Age-appropriate “hands-on” creative curriculum
- Exciting Summer Class for Kindergarten graduates
- Highest standards of cleanliness, hygiene and safety
- A cheerful learning environment rich in educational materials, choices, time and guidance
- Experiences in creative art, science, math, music, dramatic play, language/reading/writing, block building and exercise
- Parent/Teacher conferences
- Physical Education program
- High quality nutritious lunch, morning & afternoon snacks
- Bus service (up to age 7) before and after school
Age Range: 2Y to 6Y
Normal Open Hours: 6:30 am – 5:30 pm Monday – Friday
State Regulation License Number: 111669
State Regulation Office: Department of Children & Family Services
Average Students to Each Teacher
Years Serving Children
Average Classroom Size
You Can Trust in Us
- To provide a safe/loving atmosphere in which to learn, discover and create
- To be 100% worthy of your trust
- To develop a positive self-esteem and a love for learning
- To encourage creativity and self-expression
- To develop problem solving skills
- 4 year degree teachers with educational/experience in early childhood education
- Dedicated, caring and responsible teachers and staff
- Member of National Association of the Education of Young Children (NAEYC)
- Trained in child CPR and First-Aid
- BBB Accredited Business
Creative Kids Owner’s and Leadership Team